Wes and Gigi (which is how they refer to each other) are two peas in a pod, pals, amigos, buddies, best cousins. Sometimes I feel like they interact more like brother and sister than cousins. The older they get the longer they can tolerate each other, the more excited they get to see one another, and the more fun they have playing together. They seem to have a similar sense of humor, but definitely have their differences. Sometimes they get on each other's nerves, but most of the time they want to be doing exactly what the other one is doing. Andrea and I like to think that one of the best things we did was have them close together:)
I have a feeling this will be a picture we pull out when Weston and Gianna are having their joint high school graduation party!
They also do their share of influencing one another. If it is okay for his cousin Gigi to prefer pink and wear dresses than why can't he?
And then there is Vance; Gigi is doing a good job preparing him for growing up close in age to a girl cousin. We can't wait until baby Ella gets here so Vance can have a playmate too!



Maria & Mike,
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog updates on the family. I had a great time visiting you and meeting your beautiful family. I thank God for bring you guys into my life, you are wonderful people.
God bless you and your family, keep in touch!
-Toni-
That first picture is just soooo cute:)
ReplyDeleteI laughed, and laughed some more and finally, I smiled a lot. Nothing more needs to be said about this post:)
ReplyDelete